A few things about Nubia

My photo
I am a young, vibrant, African American single mother of two beautiful, bright kids (and i'm not saying that because they are mine). We are from New England and recently moved below the Mason-Dixon Line to VA, in order to escape the beastly Northeast winters. Allow me to give you some insight on this blog and how it came to pass. My personality is upbeat & friendly, a definite extrovert. I am a social butterfly, I enjoy spending time with other people (could be because I am an only child? I doubt it). I actually enjoy spending time with others, entertaining my friends and trying out new places to eat and grabbing a drink. I have a insatiable passion for travel and the expertise of meeting and event planning. After spending much time thinking about my next steps, I decided to get back to blogging and start consulting. Why not do what I love! Right? Well, here I am and I am pleased you are hear reading over my adventures.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Worth

What do I have to offer??? Well let me break it down to you like this. I am a strong black woman, a creation of the most high, built small in stature but mighty as Lion. A Lioness by nature, nurturing to those I love, protector of my den and hunter for knowledge. Never satisfied with one answer, always looking for stimulation for the mind and able to simulate other places in ways you can only imagine. Great conversationalist, witty yet gentle when need be. A shoulder for you to cry on and an ear to listen to your burdens. Open arms stretched wide to embrace you to show you that you are loved.

I am that chic, the one you call a ride or die chic, however I don't follow suit just because it's right for you, my question is... is it right for US? I am that chic, the one who will motivate, inspire and support you in all that you do. Never back down when something is worth fighting for but understanding that God intends for us to"stand still" at times and allow HIS will too come to pass when it is our time. I am a good mother. Always learning, sometimes stumbling but always making sure the house, kids, and our needs are taking care of.

I am a phenomenal woman, a jewel that's needs polishing from time to time, becoming brighter and better formed over time. Yes, I have my flaws and it's not always gravey but I know my worth and you would be blessed to know it as well. So, my question to you is...

What do you have to offer???
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!! Yes I know my worth and I have so much in life to offer to myself and to other only if people would get to know me they will see , Great Blog

    ReplyDelete

Speak ya mind...