A few things about Nubia

My photo
I am a young, vibrant, African American single mother of two beautiful, bright kids (and i'm not saying that because they are mine). We are from New England and recently moved below the Mason-Dixon Line to VA, in order to escape the beastly Northeast winters. Allow me to give you some insight on this blog and how it came to pass. My personality is upbeat & friendly, a definite extrovert. I am a social butterfly, I enjoy spending time with other people (could be because I am an only child? I doubt it). I actually enjoy spending time with others, entertaining my friends and trying out new places to eat and grabbing a drink. I have a insatiable passion for travel and the expertise of meeting and event planning. After spending much time thinking about my next steps, I decided to get back to blogging and start consulting. Why not do what I love! Right? Well, here I am and I am pleased you are hear reading over my adventures.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Road Trip...

I remember when hitting the road on a adventure to wherever was so fun! Now that I'm older and my carpool consist of two kids, I'm more interested in just ending up at my destination than I am the journey of getting there!

I'm on my way to Alabama then to Atlanta for a quick 4 day getaway. It sounded ideal, however the ride is BORING! Nothing to see but road and trees. We left Virginia and drive through West Virginia, Tennessee, and now I'm in Alabama. We're almost there... Can't wait to drop the kids off and get to Atlanta where all the fun is!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak ya mind...