A few things about Nubia

My photo
I am a young, vibrant, African American single mother of two beautiful, bright kids (and i'm not saying that because they are mine). We are from New England and recently moved below the Mason-Dixon Line to VA, in order to escape the beastly Northeast winters. Allow me to give you some insight on this blog and how it came to pass. My personality is upbeat & friendly, a definite extrovert. I am a social butterfly, I enjoy spending time with other people (could be because I am an only child? I doubt it). I actually enjoy spending time with others, entertaining my friends and trying out new places to eat and grabbing a drink. I have a insatiable passion for travel and the expertise of meeting and event planning. After spending much time thinking about my next steps, I decided to get back to blogging and start consulting. Why not do what I love! Right? Well, here I am and I am pleased you are hear reading over my adventures.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catching up...

It's been a minute since my last blog and even though I am sitting up here with my sinuses flaring, my friend Mo has reminded me that I haven't been online in a while. So, let me catch you all up on last weeks outings. This past Friday I had plans to go see Dwele at The Park on 14th, however I cancelled out last minute because I was drained and worn down. This cold started creeping in and taking it's toll but that didn't stop me from hanging out with the ladies on Saturday. Ms. LR and I met up, got our eyebrows done all pretty and  grabbed dinner at Bonefish Grill. We drank Sidecars w/a Mango twist. ate some YUMMY ginger potstickers, fish tacos and grouper burgers. After great convo,  we headed out to Woodbridge to Ladies night at Lady K's house. The ladies an I had a night full of laughs (as always) and I felt good! Mimosa punch, Swedish meatballs, cheese and crackers were the side dishes to all the adult novelties being passed around the room. Cracking jokes about some of the items, laughing at the thought of who?, what?, where? Hell Yeah's and Hell Naw's LMAO! Well, this is a far as i'm going with my weekend because i'm sure none of you want to hear about night sweats, headaches, coughing and mucus. LOL
Mood: Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak ya mind...