A few things about Nubia

My photo
I am a young, vibrant, African American single mother of two beautiful, bright kids (and i'm not saying that because they are mine). We are from New England and recently moved below the Mason-Dixon Line to VA, in order to escape the beastly Northeast winters. Allow me to give you some insight on this blog and how it came to pass. My personality is upbeat & friendly, a definite extrovert. I am a social butterfly, I enjoy spending time with other people (could be because I am an only child? I doubt it). I actually enjoy spending time with others, entertaining my friends and trying out new places to eat and grabbing a drink. I have a insatiable passion for travel and the expertise of meeting and event planning. After spending much time thinking about my next steps, I decided to get back to blogging and start consulting. Why not do what I love! Right? Well, here I am and I am pleased you are hear reading over my adventures.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The worst may be over, but now what???

It may be time to accept the facts... move out of your comfort zone, seek refuge or guidance from someone in the same boat as you in order to resolve, reconcile and move on from your situation. See your way out of the negativity, for it has nothing left to offer you. Rebuild trust, seek a better life for yourself because this needs to be done, although you may not meet it with much enthusiasm or confidence. Holding onto resentment, anger and thoughts of what could have been consume ones spirit. It is exhausting! and makes it nearly impossible to live in postive light. Make sure you don't take your previous baggage with you on your pursuit for happiness. You must dump the heartbreak, resentment, tension, dependency or ties that burden you, otherwise you could recreate similar conditions or trade one hardship or bad relationship for another. The worst is over, what you do with it is up to you. Mood: Fearless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak ya mind...